For some web to print online design templates, your customer may need the simplicity of having certain text and/or images entered based on a selection they make from a pull-down menu.
Great for Customers with Many Locations
With a response added to your Aleyant eDocBuilder™ form-based design template, a customer can select an item from a list and have text and images automatically entered or changed without having to enter text or select an image. For example, your customer may be a franchise or a corporation with many locations. By simply selecting their location from a list, their address, city, state, zip, phone number and even the logo associated with their selected location can be automatically entered for them. Select a different location and all the text and images can change again! Your customer can still override any field as needed.
See It Work
In the example below:
- Choose an item from the "Select Your Region" menu
- The Location, Phone, Extension, Fax, Email, and Logo form entries will change
- Click Update Preview to see the changes displayed in the proof
This is web to print business card design template shows a number of other capabilities as well as a response set:
- Image Upload: User can upload and crop an image to the aspect ratio defined in the template
- Drop Down List: By selecting the address, multiple lines of text in the template are changed.
- Logic: Removing the phone extension will also remove the preceding ", Ext: ". Removing the fax number will remove the preceding "Fax:" and close up the resulting blank line.
- Image Picker: User can select from predefined list of images.