The Aleyant eDocBuilder™ web to print design template software supports auto-generation and merging of barcodes into a form-based template. This enables barcodes to be automatically added to business cards, flyers, postcards, letterhead, brochures, banners, signs, or just about anything.
Customer or Database Generated Barcodes
A wide variety of barcodes can be generated from a merged database or as part of a single document personalization transaction.
- Standard Barcodes: ITF-14 (Interleaved 2 of 5), 3 of 9, Type 128, UPC, Type 39, 128, UPC, UPC-a, UPC-e.
- USPS Postal Barcodes: Postnet, Intelligent Mail, Planet
- 2D Barcodes: QR Codes, DataMatrix, PDF417
Vector Based, CMYK Barcodes
All barcodes are generated as vector CMYK images for maximum fidelity, reliability, and support of traditional commercial print methods. No need to settle for a low resolution, bit-mapped, barcodes when you can have the best.
QR Code Example Illustration
The design template below is for a postcard that will be merged with a user supplied database. Click here to download a sample excel file to test with. It will dynamically create a QR Code on the address side of the postcard based on the PURL field in the database file. Each postcard will have a different QR Code.
This postcard also highlights some additional key capabilities:
- Merging with a database. eDocBuilder will show the first five records merged to the user..
- Mixture of variable elements supplied from the excel file, and from the form next to the template.
- Image upload and crop (Photo field)
- Image picker (Logo field)
- Combining of fields. In the letter on the back side of the postcard, the salutation and name will move up or down depending on the length of the message text.