Aleyant offers setup, maintenance and customization assistance for our print automation software suite through our Professional Services department.
Many of our eDocBuilder customers do their own template setups after our training sessions are finished, but sometimes they need an extra helping hand, or someone gets sick, or they are simply too busy with other things. Others have special API integration requirements.
Collectively, our ProServices team have worked in Aleyant's Support, Special Projects or Development departments and know our print automation solutions inside and out. Having them help you with Aleyant Pressero™, Aleyant eDocBuilder™, Aleyant PrintJobManager™, or Aleyant tFLOW is as easy as contacting your sales rep. Or submit a support ticket and select Pro Services from the department menu. After we have all your details, we will provide a detailed quote for your review.
Benefits of our Hired Services
- Maximize print automation - An integrated, connected workflow is built for productivity, growth, and smoother processing from quoting, to job submission, to output, delivery, accounting, CRM and more.
- Experts that get it done - A dedicated and knowledgeable Professional Services expert who knows the product
- Frequent communication about your project - Your satisfaction and success are our priorities, so you'll know exactly what has been done, who did the work, how long it took, and what is left to be completed
- Saving time and money - For example, instead of you needing to manually enter hundreds of tax rates, our developers can do a database upload of your tax rates quicker and for less cost
Examples of Web to Print Professional Services
- Assistance with eDocBuilder VDP template HTML or VB field scripting
- Complete eDocBuilder online design or personalization template creation
- Instant pricing calculator setup for Pressero W2P products
- Pressero B2B or B2C printing storefront setup—as little or as much as needed (shipping methods, products, payment methods, site layout, forms, etc.)
- Assistance with complicated Site Group or Approval Plan scenarios
- Extra one-on-one training via online conferencing
Examples of Web to Print Skinning Services
- Custom Pressero site skinning--minor changes or complete site skinning (Skinning)
- Storefront user experience special effects
Examples of Web to Print Programmer Services
- API-related projects for eDocBuilder, Pressero, PrintJobManager, or tFLOW
- Pressero storefront, eDocBuilder template, PrintJobManager print MIS or tFLOW automated prepress integrations with 3rd party solutions
- Middleware applications
- Pressero bulk imports (tax rates, products, site users' address books, assets, etc.
- Custom Reports
- DNS support when you've chosen to manage your own DNS, rather than use Aleyant's DNS management
Contact Sales@Aleyant.com or Aleyant Support to learn more.